ZAR® 34012 Ultra Exterior Oil-Based Gloss Polyurethane, 1 Qt
ZAR® Ultra Exterior Oil-Based Polyurethane is a super fast drying clear wood polyurethane finish. Dries in two hours on bare wood. Containing ultraviolet radiation absorbers and anti-oxidants, ZAR® Ultra Exterior Oil-Based Polyurethane is the ultimate in exterior protection. ZAR® Ultra Exterior Polyurethane outperforms other exterior clear finishes 2 to 1. Specifically formulated for exposure to sunlight.
- Size: 1 quart
- Sheen: Gloss
- Provides superior protection on exterior wood surfaces
- Contains ultraviolet radiation absorbers and anti-oxidants
- Out-performs other exterior clear finishes 2-1
- Specifically formulated for exposure to sunlight
- Ideal for wooden marine surfaces (above water-line), exterior doors - including fiberglass and steel doors, patio furniture, fences, gables and other wood surfaces exposed to direct sunlight and the harsh extremes of weather.
- 4-6 Hours
- Recoat 2 Hours
- Paint Thinner or Mineral Spirits
- 104 degree F
Coverage (SQFT./Us Gal.):
- 500-600 sq. ft./gal.
- Does not exceed 510 g/L.