ZAR® 32713 Exterior Water-Based Polyurethane, Satin, 1 Gallon
ZAR® Exterior Water-Based Polyurethane is a rich amber colored, environmentally safe, clear wood finish specially formulated to protect and beautify exterior wood surfaces exposed to direct sunlight. Containing ultraviolet radiation absorbers and anti-oxidants, ZAR® is the ultimate in exterior protection. ZAR’s fullbodied formula brushes on like a conventional polyurethane for maximum durability and beauty. ZAR® Exterior Polyurethane goes on milky but dries to a rich, amber color. Non-toxic. Child safe when dry. Meets all environmental standards for low emission of solvent vapors.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Sheen: Satin
- Exterior water based
- Rich, environmentally safe
- Light amber finish
- Contains ultraviolet radiation absorbers for the ultimate exterior protection for wood exposed to direct sunlight and harsh extremes of weather
- Brushes on like conventional polyurethane for maximum durability & beauty
- Ideal for wooden marine surfaces above water line, exterior doors, fiberglass, wood & steel doors, natural wood siding, patio furniture, fences, gables & other wood surfaces
- Full bodied formula
- Recommended by leading door manufacturers
- Excellent marine grade finish.
- 30 Minutes
- To Recoat: 2 Hours
- Maximum Use: 24 Hours
- Soap and Water
Coverage (SQ. Ft./US Gal.):
- 500-600 Sqft./gal
Does Not Exceed 275 G/L.