Zinsser 02301 Gardz® Problem Surface Sealer, Dries Clear, 1-Gallon
Lock down porous and crumbling surfaces with GARDZ Problem Surface Sealer. This low-odor, water-based formula dries to a clear, matte finish, creating a hard, paintable seal over damaged drywall, adhesive residues and other chalky surfaces.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Repairs torn paper on damaged drywall, eliminates bubbles
- Seals skim coats & spackling
- Protects new drywall
- Seals old wallpaper adhesive
- Easy to apply, high spread rate, fast drying
- Water-base, low odor, dries clear.
For Best Results
- Apply liberally using a brush, medium-nap roller or sprayer
- Do not over-apply.
- Zinsser® GARDZ® Problem Surface Sealer is a clear, water-based acrylic resin sealer designed for interior application to porous surfaces prior to painting, texturing or wallcovering. GARDZ is recommend for sealing problem porous surfaces such as bare or damaged drywall, plaster, cement and cementitious coatings, spackling paste and joint compound, calcimine, stucco, acoustic and texture finishes, and uncoated wallpaper. It is suitable for application to interior walls, ceilings, and related surfaces. GARDZ will also adhere to and seal in old wallpaper paste and adhesive residue. GARDZ has a milky blue-white color that helps to determine where it has been applied, but dries water clear. Use directly from the container. Tinting is not recommended.