SunBlaster™ SL1600205 NanoDome Mini Greenhouse Kit with 18" T5HO
This easy to use kit includes everything you need to start flower or vegetable seedlings, propagate fresh cuttings, or grow fresh herbs right in your kitchen all year long. The SunBlaster™ NanoDome is made exclusively for SunBlaster T5HO Combo's and LED Strip Lights, with a unique H pattern which enables you to lay your lighting across a single dome or multiple domes. Kit includes heavy duty 1020 tray, 7" vented NanoDome, and SunBlaster 18" T5HO 6400K Combo lighting kit.
- Mini greenhouse kit
- Includes everything you need to start flower or vegetable seedlings
- Propagate fresh cuttings, or grow fresh herbs right in your kitchen
- Nanodome is made exclusively for sunblaster t5ho combos & led strip lights
- With a unique h pattern which enables you to lay your lighting across a single dome or multiple domes.
- Heavy duty 1020 tray
- 7" vented NanoDome
- SunBlaster 18" T5HO 6400K Combo lighting kit.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.5" (L) x 12" (W) x 9.8" (H).
How can I prevent the water in my EZ Clone from getting so hot?
- Our first suggestion is to use Clear Rez in your EZ Clone. With this product, you can safely have water temperatures of 80-83 degrees Fahrenheit. If your water temperature is higher than 83 F, we suggest lifting the unit off of the ground with a pair of 2
What's the difference between Oasis Horticubes and Rootcubes?
- Horticubes are recommended for starting from seed, and Rootcubes for cuttings.
What happens to the setting on my MTPRTC if the power goes out?
- The MTPRTC will remember its setting if power is lost. If the unit is reset for some reason, the default setting is 80F.
What do the error codes mean on my Heat Mat Thermostat?
- E1: temperature is below the low limit. Or the temperature sensor has an open circuit. E2: the temperature sensor has a short circuit. E3: temperature is above the high limit. To reset the MTPRTC: Unplug the unit and then while pressing the set bu
Can the digital heat mat thermostat adjust its setpoints above or below the factory programmed 68 and 108 degrees Fahrenheit?
- No. You cannot adjust above or below these setpoints.
Will the digital heat mat thermostat work on a modified sine wave inverter?
- No, doing so will damage the thermostat and disrupt temperature control of the heat mat.
If product is molding or fermenting, what is the issue?
- It should not mold or ferment. If it does, return to the retailer.
Is bloating normal?
- No, aside from changes in altitude.