SunBlaster™ SL1600198 Micro Grow Light Garden with 11W Light Bulb, Bla
Grow what you love, love what you grow - all year long. Full spectrum (6400K) grow lights replicate natural sunlight for year round growing. Perfect for growing salads and herbs or for early season seed starting. Use also to boost flowering house plants out of season. Features a high efficiency SunBlaster 11 Watt high output light consuming 20% less power than a standard domestic light bulb and giving 10,000 hours of use. NanoTech Reflectors reduce heat build up and maximize performance by reflecting 100% of the light towards the plants. Supplied with 4 reusable tough growing trays for easy succession planting. Includes raised platform insert and capillary matting allowing plants to self water for up to 14 days (subject to climate conditions). Canopy height adjusts easily to a maximum of 38cm from the base to achieve optimal plant growth.
- 6400K full spectrum
- Replicate Natural Sunlight For Year Round Growing
- Perfect for growing salads and herbs or for early season seed starting
- Use also to boost flowering house plants out of season
- NanoTech Reflectors reduce heat build up and maximize performance by reflecting 100% of the light towards the plants
- Canopy height adjusts easily to a maximum of 38cm from the base to achieve optimal plant growth.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 5.3" (H).
How often should I change the hydroponic nutrient solution in my reservoir?
- To ensure optimal nutrient availability and freshness, change reservoir solutions completely every 1 to 2 weeks. If needed, top off low reservoir levels with 1/4 strength nutrient solution or plain water.
How do I use my Grow Flow control bucket timer?
- Each segment (or tab) around the clock face represents 15 minutes. A segment pulled away from the center of the clock is on Drain, and pushed toward the center is on Fill. Set all on Drain, then set one or two segments to Fill every few hours when you want.
Why is the "Switch Error" light on when I plug in the controller bucket?
- First drain water from bucket. Make sure the uppermost black float switch (the overflow safety switch) is installed correctly. It should be straight, not bent, when at rest (no water in bucket). See diagram under the Files tab for details. Once installed.