Safer N242 TruAmino+ Hydroponic Nitrogen Nutrient Fertilizer, 15-0-0,
TruAmino+ from Safer Brand is a nitrogen-rich water soluble fertilizer for use in hydroponic operations and soil-based gardens. This granular plant food benefits medicinals, flowers, fruits, vegetables, herbs, berries and potted plants as they develop their mature blooms. The high-nitrogen formula features lysine, a protein source that is easily absorbed by plants. Stimulates the development of beneficial microbes.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Fertilizer Analysis: 15-0-0
- A water-soluble plant nutrient formulated to foster lush vegetative growth and abundant blooming
- The high-nitrogen formula features lysine, a protein source that is easily absorbed by plants
- Hydroponic-tested and suitable for soil-based growing systems
- Stimulates the development of beneficial microbes
- Ingredients - L-Lysine Monohydrochloride.
Uses for TruAmino+
- TruAmino+ delivers nitrogen that's quickly absorbed by your plants to help them generate structures related to flowering and fruiting. Add TruAmino+ to your feeding schedule for indoor and outdoor potted plants, flowers, berries, vegetables, shrubs, trees, annuals, perennials and herbs.
Tips for Use
TruAmino+ should be diluted with water as instructed on the label. Though these instructions should provide for a safe application, follow these procedures to appropriately monitor your plants
- TruAmino+ is a supplemental plant food and should be used in addition to base-level fertilizers. Follow feeding schedules of all your fertilizers while you use them
- Plants can be overfed and will show signs of stress when they are overwhelmed with nutrients. To avoid this, drain and replace your nutrient solution each week to keep it balanced
- Nutrient levels and water quality are best monitored with a conductivity or PPM meter
- Most plants prefer pH levels between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjust your nutrients to achieve this standard.
- Top-dress your media with worm castings, which add additional nutrients, enrich the soil and can even repel some pests.