Safer N232 TruBone+Hydroponic Nutrient Fertilizer, 6-20-0, 32 Oz
With Safer Brand TruBone+ Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate, your plants will be treated to a solution of fermented corn extracts and steamed bone meal. This concentration delivers an easily absorbed form of phosphorous and nitrogen to help your flowers, fruits, vegetables, herbs, medicinals, berries and potted plants. Made from fermented corn extracts and bone meal to deliver a powerful blast of immediately available nutrients.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Fertilizer Analysis: 6-20-0
- A liquid plant nutrient formulated to support lush vegetative growth and abundant flowering and fruiting
- Made from fermented corn extracts and bone meal to deliver a powerful blast of immediately available nutrients
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing systems
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens.
- Ingredients - Fermented Corn Extracts, Bone Meal.
Uses for Trubone+
- This liquid fertilizer perfectly supplements hydroponic and soil-based garden operations and guides plants through their vegetative growth stage and into bloom. TruBone+ from Safer Brand can be used inside or out, in the home or in the garden. Add TruBone+ to any plants that have a high demand for phosphorous and a touch of nitrogen.
Tips for Use
TruBone+ is best used in addition to base-level fertilizers. To get the most benefit from TruBone from Safer Brand, follow these procedures
- Follow the feeding schedule for TruBone+ and any other fertilizer you're adding to maximize the delivery of nutrients to your plants
- Watch for signs of stress from your plants and pull back on TruBone+ dosage as needed
- Adjust your nutrient solution to maintain a pH from 5.5 and 6.5. Also be aware that water quality and even the season can affect pH levels
- Use a conductivity or PPM meter to monitor nutrient strength and water quality on a regular basis. If any imbalances are detected, take steps to resolve.