Safer N222 Bloom Hydroponic Nutrient Fertilizer Liquid Concentrate, 2-
Whether you operate a hydroponic system or soil-based garden, Amplify Liquid Fertilizer from Safer Brand fuels your plants with the nutrients they need as they bloom and fruit. Featuring an energizing fish and molasses solution, this OMRI Listed fertilizer delivers the nutrients your plants need as they develop into this critical growth stage. High-quality fish and molasses feed plants the essential nutrients they need for healthy, sustainable growth. Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing systems.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Fertilizer Analysis: 2-0-8
- A liquid plant fertilizer formulated to start cuttings and seedlings with the nutrients they need to grow strong and robust right away
- High-quality fish and molasses give an immediate boost of nutrients that are readily absorbed by emerging roots
- Triple-filtering through ultrafine screens ensures a clean, problem-free application
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens
- OMRI Listed and approved for use for organic growers
- Ingredients - Molasses, Acidulated Fish Tankage, Sulfate of Potash.
Uses for Amplify
- Safer Brand Amplify is an OMRI Listed liquid fertilizer that supplements hydroponic and soil-based gardens as their plants transition to blooming and fruiting stages. This fertilizer, which is certified for use in organic production, can be used inside your home or greenhouse or outside in the yard or garden. Add Amplify to your potted plants, perennials, annuals, medicinals, vegetables, flowers, berries, shrubs and trees for the most robust blooms.
Tips for Use
Amplify from Safer Brand will help your plants thrive when properly applied and monitored. Follow these guidelines for using Amplify
- For best results, follow the feeding schedule for your fertilizer. Consult the label for proper dosage
- In general, plants thrive at a pH level between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjust your soil or water to achieve this. Remember that the seasons also can affect pH levels
- Monitor your water quality with a conductivity or PPM meter and control nutrient strength as needed
- If you're running a hydroponic system, drain and replace the nutrient solution on a weekly basis. If you don't, you could quickly see a nutrient imbalance
- Add worm castings to your media for best results.