Havahart® 1077 Small Live Animal Trap with 1-Door
The Havahart® Small 1-Door Live Animal Trap is designed by trapping experts to be the most effective, reliable and durable trap of its kind. It is carefully constructed with a fine-tuned tripping mechanism that specially targets lighter critters like mink and squirrels - eliminating false triggers - and a spring-loaded door that delivers quick, secure captures.
- Best used for Chipmunks, Rabbits, Rats, Squirrels, and Weasels
- Constructed with sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Designed by trapping experts to be the most effective, reliable and durable trap of its kind
- Dimensions: 17" x 7"x 7"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Safe for You and the Animal
- For You: A solid metal door and handle guard protect you from contact with a trapped animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: A strong door lock keeps the animal safely inside, while smooth, rolled internal trap edges prevent injuries to animals as they are being transported or as they struggle to escape.
Havahart® Traps are Built to Last
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Traps are constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. A solid doors and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.