Havahart 1045 2-Door Live Raccoon Animal Cage Trap, Large, 36" x 11" x
Designed by trapping experts to be the most effective, reliable, and durable trap of its kind. It is carefully constructed with a fine-tuned tripping mechanism that specially targets large animals and eliminates false triggers. Its spring-loaded doors deliver effective captures and prevent escapes.
- Constructed with sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Simple to operate
- Best used for Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Opossums, and Raccoons
- spring-loaded doors deliver effective captures and prevent escapes
- Dimensions: 36" x 10" x 12"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Simple to Operate:
- You don't have to be a pro to use this Havahart® two-door trap. Its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture, transport, and release animals like woodchucks and raccoons with ease. Check out our How To Set video to see how simple the trap is to operate.
Safe for You and the Animal:
- For You: A handle guard and solid metal doors protect you from contact with the animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: Strong door locks keep animals safely in the cage, and smooth, rolled edges prevent anxious critters from injuring themselves during transport
A Two-Door Trap is Effective and Versatile:
- Two spring-loaded doors allow animals to enter from either direction, increasing your odds of a catch. Additionally, a two-door trap can be less intimidating to the animal as it provides a clear path and unobstructed line of sight from one end of the trap to the other. Place two-door traps against walls or along animal travel paths in order to capture critters as they move from either direction. Two-door animal traps can also be set with only one door open, giving you the ability to try different methods of capture.
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Made in the USA, this trap is constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Solid doors and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.