Duke 0470 Coil Spring Animal Trap with 4.75" Jaw Spread, # 1 1/2 CS
Duke Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: # 1 1/2 CS
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink, Nutria, Raccoon
- Easy to set and conceal, lay flat and lock up quickly for maximum success in dirt-hole sets
- Equipped with heavy-duty chains and swivels to reduce loss of larger animals
- Compact and lightweight
- Jaws have smooth edges, but there's still plenty of flat surface to hold catch securely
- Lever openings are large to prevent ground cover from being thrown into jaws
- Regular jaws, jaw spread 4-7/8"
- For fisher, fox, marten, mink, muskrat, nutria, opossum, raccoon and skunk.