Woolite® 0820 Heavy Traffic® Carpet Foam Cleaner with ScotchGuard™ Pro
Woolite® Heavy Traffic® Foam Carpet Cleaner removes more dirt than vacuuming alone. Removes ground in dirt and eliminates odors. Safe on stain resistant and most synthetic carpets. Woolite® Heavy Traffic® Foam Carpet Cleaner deep cleans and eliminates odors by combining the cleaning power of a carpet cleaner with the advanced technology of a fabric refresher.
- Size: 22 ounce
- Deep cleans and protects
- Removes ground-in dirt and stubborn stains
- Elminates tough odors from pets, tobacco and cooking
- Leaves a clean, fresh scent
- Protects against stains and soils on carpet with Scotchgard™ protector.
Why does my carpet appear brown or discolored after using Heavy Traffic®?
- This condition may be caused by over-wetting the carpet, either with a cleaning product or with water alone. This discoloration is not permanent; misting a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water to the area can return the carpet to its original color or professional cleaning should be able to remove the stains. After applying the vinegar and water solution it is important to use a fan to increase the drying time.
Why would using Heavy Traffic® make the stain look bigger?
- Spots and stains seem to become bigger if the area is rubbed outward, thereby spreading the stain. If the application of the product or even clear water is excessive, this could also leave ring-like stains larger than the actual spot. Apply cool water to the stain and surrounding area, blot and repeat as necessary. Rinsing the area with vinegar/water may help.
What is the difference between Heavy Traffic® and One Step™ Carpet Cleaner?
- Heavy Traffic® is for carpet cleaning in heavily soiled or problem areas. After the foam has dried, it should be wiped with a damp sponge or rag and then vacuumed. This will help remove any of the foam residue. One Step was designed for fast overall cleaning. It only requires spraying and vacuuming. One Step is used for surface cleaning while Heavy Traffic® penetrates deep down because it is scrubbed in. The two products contain different surfactants (detergents) which also makes their formulation different.
Can Heavy Traffic® be used as a spot and stain remover?
- Woolite® Heavy Traffic® is designed for overall carpet cleaning. We recommend you try Woolite® Oxy Deep® or Woolite® Pet Stain and Odor Remover on spots and stains.
Will the overspray of this product hurt wood?
- If the cleaner gets on the baseboards or a piece of furniture, simply wipe off. However, if the product is left to dry on wood furniture, the finish may become marred, in the same manner that water would mar furniture if left on the surface.
What type of carpet fiber is Heavy Traffic® most successful on?
- Woolite® Heavy Traffic® is found to be most effective on synthetic fibers, such as nylon, acrylic and polypropylene.
How do I remove the fragrance left by this product?
- The majority of the fragrance dissipates within 48 hours. Use of a deep cleaning machine will remove any lingering fragrance or soap.