Zero-G 4001-50 Lightweight Flexible Advanced Garden Hose, Kink-Free, 5
The future of advanced hose design. Research with hose purchasers overwhelmingly indicates a preference for hoses which offer lightweight, easy handling, kink resistance and lasting performance. The zero-G™ advanced hose design takes these must-haves to a higher level than ever before. The Hybrid hose that elevates the advantages of two hose technologies.
- 50% Lighter in Weight – assures effortless handling
- Kink-free uninterrupted flow
- Easy to store – small and compact
- Tough G-Force™ woven fiber jacket resists leaks, abrasion and punctures
- 600+ psi burst rated
- Consistent, high flow equal to a conventional 5/8” hose
- Flexible and easy to maneuver even in cold weather down to 35°F
- Lead Free - Drinking Water Safe.
Tru-Flex™ Inner Core
- Pliable inner core prevents kinking
- Remains flexible in cold weather to 35 Degrees
- Easy to maneuver
- Coils easily for storage.
G-Force™ High Density Jacket
- Durable, long lasting wear equal to commercial grade hoses
- 600+ PSI burst rated
- Consistent high flow equal to a conventional 5/8”
- Glides smoothly over surfaces; will not snag or tear
- Puncture resistant.
New Coupling Design
- Commercial-grade, ergonomic, aluminum couplings
- Crush-proof up to 900 lbs
- Lead Free
- Knurled’ Male and Female for easy grip.
Best Used For
- Avid home gardener with high frequency use
- Greenhouse applications
- Professional Tradesmen.