Stanley 20-600 Clamping Miter Box with Back Saw, 14"
Making accurate angled cuts is easy with the Stanley® Clamping Mitre Box with Saw. Your material will stay secure and the bottom of the box can be fastened to the workbench to give you added stability. It’s a lightweight, durable and simple to use choice for a variety of projects.
- Blade length: 14"
- Cam-shaped pins twist and lock with honeycomb base to secure work for accurate cuts
- Cuts miters on 45 degree and 90 degree angles, face angle 45 degree and 22.5 degree angle for octagonal shapes
- Molded-in storage compartments hold cam pins and pencil
- Extended lip on base to hold mitre box in place while cutting
- Built-in saw stop prevents cutting into miter box
- Two mounting holes in base for easy, staple use
- Made in USA.