Metabo HPT DH38YE2M Corded Spline Shank Rotary Hammer, 1-1/2", 8.4A, 0
The DH38YE2 Spline Shank Rotary Hammer is the next generation in Hitachi hammer technology. Compared to its predecessor the DH38YE, the DH38YE2 packs power into a more ergonomic body that is 2.9 lbs lighter, while delivering less vibration and a lower noise level. The DH38YE2 is designed for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.
- Features more power, lighter weight, less vibration and lower noise than its well known predecessor
- Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand
- Low noise levels of only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection
- Dust resistant cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life
- Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage and are accessible for simple maintenance checks
- Sealed grease system adds to the tools maintenance free operation
- Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation
- Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily.
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Dust Cover
- (1) Depth Stopper
- (1) Case
- Shank: Spline
- Chuck Size: 1-1/2"
- No-Load Speed: 620 RPM
- Full-Load Impact" 2,800 BPM
- Impact Energy: 5.9 ft/lbs
- Amps: 8.4
- Watts: 950
- Capacity (Solid Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity (Core Bit): 4-1/8"
- No-Load Vibration Level: 4.8 m/s2
- Full-Load Vibration: 18.8 m/s2
- No-Load Noise Level: 84.5 dB
- Full-Load Noise Level: 95.2 dB
- Modes: Hammer Only/ Hammer-Drill
- Length: 16-11/32"