Roundup® 5107315 Ready To Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer, 24
Dual-action formula works two ways: kills existing weeds and grasses to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months. Visible results in 6 hours. Rainproof protection in 10 minutes.
- Ready to use
- Extended control
- Dual-Action formula
- 24 oz trigger
- Kills existing weeds to the root!
- Prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 months!
- Starts working immediately with visible results in 3 hours
- Rainproof in 10 minutes - control that won't wash away
- Ideal for large jobs
How to Use
- Spray unwanted weeds, grasses, and areas where weeds typically grow. Spray the existing weeds and the entire area you want to keep weed-free. Spray the area until it is throughly wet. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When to Apply
- Apply to both existing weeds and weed-prone areas where weeds have not yet appeared. Spray when air is calm to prevent the mist from drifting onto desirable plants. For fastest visible results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60? F). Weeds usually begin to wilt and die within 6 hourswith complete kill in 1-2 weeks.
How often to apply
- This product kills existing weeds and grasses down to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months.
Where to Use
- Use in and around areas such as the driveway, sidewalk cracks, patios, paths, tree rings, mulched areas and along fence lines where any plant growth is undesired.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation, fruits or vegetable gardens, unestablished plants (less than 6 months old), or landscape beds where ornamental plant growth is expected in the next 3-4 months. It will prevent plant growth in these areas.
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- 1% Glyphosate, 0.017% Imazapic, and 2% Pelargonic acide and related fatty acids