Ortho® 0446010 Weed B Gon® Max® Plus Crabgrass Control, RTU, 1.1 Gallon
Starts working immediately. Kill crabgrass, dandelions and other listed common lawn weeds to the root! With the convenient trigger applicator, you can kill 200+ weeds without damaging your lawn* for easy and effective spot treatment. And Ortho® Weed B Gon® starts working immediately.
- Size: 1.1 gallon
- Ready to use
- Comes with Comfort Wand™
- Starts working immediately
- Kills crabgrass, dandelions, clover and other common lawn weeds
- Kills even the toughest weeds...roots and all!
- Kills 200+ weeds
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Won't harm the lawn.
How to Use
- Adjust nozzle. Aim at center of the weed, and spray to lightly cover.
When to Apply
- Spray when weeds are actively growing.
- Rain or watering 1 hour after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Spray when daytime temperatures are above 45°F and below 90°F.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are seen and actively growing.
- For tough weeds, make 2 sequential applications at 14 to 21 day intervals
Where to Use
- Use Ortho® Weed B Gon Plus Crabgrass Control to kill the toughest weeds in these lawns: Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Seashore paspalum. Do not use on lawns with desirable clovers or legumes, Dichondra, ornamental plants, or gardens including vegetables, fruit trees, vines, and berries.
- This product is a Ready-to-Use product intended for the treatment of individual weeds, patches of weeds or sparse weeds scattered through home lawns.
What it Controls
- Weeds: Kills common and tough weeds, including: Barnyardgrass, Broadleaf Signalgrass, Bur Clover, Carpetweeds, Chickweeds, Creeping Charlie, Cudweed, Curly Dock, Dandelion, English Daisy, False Dandelion, Field Bindweed, Filaree, Florida Pusley, Heartleaf Drymary, Henbit, Junglerice, Kikuyugrass*, Large Crabgrass, Oxalis, Pennywort, Plantains, Purslane, Red Sorrel, Sheep Sorrel, Smooth Crabgrass, Giant Foxtail, Green Foxtail, Yellow Foxtail, Torpedograss*, Speedwell, Spurges, Spurweed, Thistles, Toadflax, White Clover, Wild Carrot, Wild Geranium, Wild Onion, and other broadleaf weeds. *Make 2 sequential applications at 14 to 21 day intervals to control.
- 0.313% 2, 4-D Dimethylamine Salt; 0.104% Quinclorac; 0.029 Dicamba, Dimethylamine Salt.