Schleich 14769 Figurine Jaguar Toy
Jaguars have the strongest bite of any big cat: twice as strong as that of a lion. With it, jaguars can even crack open tortoise shells without any effort. It’s easy to tell jaguars apart from leopards, since they have spots in the middle of the flower-shaped markings on their coats. Jaguars can consume up to 25 kg of meat at a single feeding.
- Scientific name: Panthera onca
- Global home: South America, Central America
- Conservation status: Near threatened
- Primary habitat: Subtropical Forest
- Hand-painted with detailed modelling and attention to detail
- Allows children to learn as they play
- Dimensions: 4.7" (W) x 1.4" (D) x 2.3" (H).
- Jaguars can consume up to 25 kg of meat at a single feeding.