Monterey LG1140 Spray Tank Cleaner, 1 Pt
Use to clean tank and hoses after spraying. Deactivates and removes residual pesticide contamination from spray equipment. Will take care of your spray tank equipment to prevent cross contamination of your sprays & fertilizer products.
- 1 Pt
- Use to clean tank and hoses after spraying
- Will take care of your spray tank equipment to prevent cross contamination of your sprays & fertilizer products
- Deactivates and removes residual pesticide contamination from spray equipment
- 3 tablespoons per 2 gallons of water, so you get many spray tank cleanings
- Made in the USA.
- Potassium hydroxide, anticorrosion compounds, sequestering agents, nonionic and ionic surfactants, polydimethylsiloxane.
Directions For Use:
- Mix 1½ fluid ounces (3 tablespoons) of spray tank cleaner with 2 gallons of water in the spray reservoir. Close sprayer and shake. Maintain solution contact for at least 15 minutes. Then, pump up sprayer and spray the solution through the hose and nozzle over bare ground or concrete.
Storage & Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal
- Storage: store in original container in a dry location inaccessible to children and pets
- Container disposal: nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions, never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
What is Spray Tank Cleaner?
- Spray Tank Cleaner is a combination of soaps and other materials to remove and deactivate residual pesticide contamination from spray equipment. Many people use the same sprayer for herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, etc. Without the proper clean out of herbicide residue remaining in the sprayer and hoses, damage to plants can occure when the herbicide application is followed by an insecticide or other product. Also, without proper clean out, residue from some pesticides will corrode the sprayer. Use Spray Tank Cleaner before changing from one pesticide to another, or before storing equipment.
How do I use Spray Tank Cleaner?
- After use, fill sprayer with clean water. Mix 1-1/2 tablespoons of Spray Tank Cleaner per gallon of water. Shake and let sit for 15 minutes. Spray out the material on concrete or bare ground. The sprayer is now ready to be used again.