B&K 160-005HP Galvanized Pipe Repair Compression Coupling, 1"
B&K Compression Galvanized Coupling for general utility on small piping such as that used on machinery equipment, well work, pumps, compressors, engines, etc. These couplings require no threading, no exact pipe fittings and each coupling will absorb expansion or contraction without leakage. Hydroformed steel body, rubber compression gasket, and metal friction ring, rated up to 125 PSI at 210 degrees F., iron pipe size for piping or repairs on galvanized pipe.
- Size: 1" Compression
- Pipe repair coupling
- Extra heavy duty long pattern steel body
- With malleable iron nuts and rubber gaskets
- Sized to fit o.d. of schedule 40 iron pipe or schedule 40 PVC
- Double tapered design of rubber gasket provides two seals at each end
- Rated up to 125 PSI at 210 degrees F.
- End Style: IPS
- Finish: Galvanized
- Material: Steel
- Nominal Size: 1"
- Working Pressure: 125 psi at 210 deg F
- Type: Long Pattern