Midwest Snips® MWT-6510L Forged Blade Offset Aviation Snip, Left-Cut,
Midwest Snips® Forged Blade Offset Aviation Snips are "The Sheetmetal Tradesman's Choice" because they are truly the easiest snips to use in a variety of sheetmetal cutting applications. The offset blade pattern flows material away from the blades. This allows the snip to move forward without interference when making cuts through long sheets. It also allows the snip to cut tighter curves than other blade pattern models. The left blade pattern snips cut the tightest curves.
- Pattern: Left Blade
- Cuts straight and tight left curves
- Easiest used in right hand
- Bottom blade serrated
- Meets ASME Standard B107.500-2010(B107.16).
- Nominal Length: 9-3/4"
- Cut Length: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 18/22
- Cuts tight left curves and straight
- Kush'n-Power comfort grips.
Longest Lasting Cutting Edge
- Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated.
- Hot drop-forged process uses grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength.
- Blades serrated 40 serrations per inch grip material without scarring.
Highest Quality Components
- Grade 8 blade pivot bolt and heavy-duty double-overwind spring are unconditionally guaranteed!
- Multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8 : 1 power ratio.
- High tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides most efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power.
Comfortable Handle Grips
- Thick textured Santoprene® grips comfort user’s hand and prevent steel handles from wearing through.