Surface Shield MS4054 Multi Shield All Purpose Floor Protection, 40" x 54'
Multi Shield is the ultimate product used to protect hard floors and other surfaces from damage on the jobsite. It's breathable, waterproof and impact resistant! There is also an ultra-light adhesive bottom that will not leave a residue. This makes Multi Shield both slip and skid proof. It's also light weight making it easy to carry from jobsite to jobsite. When finished, just fold it in half and roll it up!
- Size: 40" x 54'
- Color: Blue
- Self-adhering mat for multi surfaces
- Will not leave a sticky residue
- Shields work area from dirt, moisture and liquids
- Light-weight and breathable
- Reusable and easily rolls up for quick storage
- Durable, tear-proof and hard-wearing
- Slip-proof bottom.
- Length: 54'
- Width: 40"
- Thickness: 2.5 - 2.8 mm
- Material: PET Fibers (100% recycled fibers) with PE waterproof top layer
- Underside: Residue free, anti-slip adhesion
- Adhesion Level: 6 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 115-120 psi
- Temperature (Ideal): 70° F
- Humidity (Ideal): 50%
- Elongation: 80-90%
- Suitable for Use With: Film dispensers
- Usage: For Construction, Drywall, Remodeling, Painting, Industrial, Temporary Protection.
- Place on desired surface and unroll. Cut to length with utility knife. Seam multiple pieces together with tape for larger areas. Do not adhere tape directly to floors. When finished, roll up Multi Shield and reuse. Do not use on newly laid porous stone floors or earthenware slab. Not recommended for use on hardwood floors that are finished at the job site.
Handling and Storage:
- No special handling requirements. Keep away from flammable and combustible material. Products will not release hazardous chemicals
- under normal conditions of use.