Dimex 1150-8-15 EasyFlex Plastic Flexible Reusable Locking Tree Tie, 1
EasyFlex Locking Ties are designed to attach support stakes to smaller trees, but can also be used to bundle many household items. Ideal for holding plants to trellises, arbors, lattice or other structures. Attach tomato plants to stakes and grapevines to support wires. Can also be used for bundling cords and hoses. Made of strong, durable, high-density polyethylene. Simply pull Easy Flex locking ties through the pre-cut holes and twist into a locking position. The proprietary recycled compound is also treated with UV inhibitors to prevent cracking or deterioration from sun exposure. Made in the USA from 100 percent recycled materials.
- Flexible, self-locking chain for use on plants and small trees
- Use to secure things around the house
- Simple pull through itself and twisted into a locking position
- Cuts easily with standard scissors or garden shears
- Manufactured in the USA from recycled plastic materials
- Holds plants to trellises, arbors, stakes and lattice.
- Length: 8'
- Width: 1/2"
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Flexible, Reusable
- Usage: For multi uses like bundling cords and hoses.