Cole's TBFG Tough Bird Feeder Guard
- Feeder Guard stops animals from climbing a pole, rod or pipe to reach a bird feeder
- This prevents the squirrels and raccoons from eating all the birdseed and tearing up your feeders
- The Feeder Guard will also protect bird houses mounted on poles and plants hanging on shepherd poles
- The Guard fits any round pole or pipe up to 1″ diameter and square rods up to11/16″ wide
- Most “shepherd staff” style bird feeder and plant hangers are within this range
How it works:
The Feeder Guard snaps in place around your pole, rod or pipe just below the bird feeder, bird house or planter. When an animal attempts to climb past the Feeder Guard the animal receives a static shock and jumps off. The electric pulse is similar to the static shock you get from door handles on a dry winter day. It is effective but harmless to the animals. The animals quickly learn not to climb the pole.