MaxxAir™ IF24 Heavy- Duty Industrial Barn Exhaust Fan, 24", 120V, 4.35
This MaxxAir Industrial Exhaust Fan is a powerful fan that can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, and a variety of other locations. The fan is well suited to ventilate many types of substances from dust to humidity, excluding hazardous chemicals or fumes. The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed, thermally protected, PSC energy efficient motor. The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. Rolled flange edges offer handling protection during installation.
- Size: 24"
- Totally enclosed energy efficient thermally protected PSC motor
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Quickly removes unwanted odors and humidity
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection & OSHA compliance
- OSHA compliant removable interior grille
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge rust-resistant galvanized steel.
- Color: Mill
- CFM: Up to 4100
- Motor Details: 1-Speed Fully Enclosed PSC Motor
- Motor Specs: 120V / 4.35 Amps
- NFA (Intake Required): 8 Sq.Ft.