Woolite® DCS04N Dry Cleaner's Secret® At-Home Dry Cleaner, Fresh Scent, 6-Loads
WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner is the perfect pick-me-up to clean and refresh your most loved clothes. WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner uses advanced cleaning technology and your own dryer to gently and safely clean, deodorize and relax wrinkles without shrinking, stretching or fading. Perfect for your fine fabrics, hand-washables and dry-clean-only clothing, WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner is specially formulated to gently remove odors, body oils and stains and is safe for your favorite fabrics, including acetate, cashmere, cotton, linen, ramie, synthetics, wool and more - even silk and rayon!
- 6 loads
- Fresh scent
- Gently cleans and deodorizes fine fabrics and special care clothes
- Clothes are ready to wear in 20 minutes
- No shrinking, no stretching or fading
- Safe for many fabrics including acetate, cashmere, cotton, linen, ramie, wool, silk and rayon
- No bag required
- Safe for use in electric, gas and high efficiency dryers
- 1 box cleans up to 24 garments.
What it Does:
- WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner allows you to care for your fine fabrics, hand-washables and dry-clean-only clothing in the comfort of your own home. It uses advanced cleaning technology - and your own dryer - to gently and safely clean, deodorize and relax wrinkles without shrinking, stretching or fading.
How it Works:
- WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner's patented dryer-activated cleaning cloth produces a safe, non-toxic cleaning vapor that gently penetrates clothing for a down-to-the-fiber clean. It is environmentally safe and nontoxic. It does not contain perchloroethylene (perc) or trichloroethylene, the chemicals used by some dry cleaners.
How Often to Use:
- WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner can be used as often as necessary to clean blouses, sweaters, pants, jeans, skirts, dresses, coats, uniforms, scarves and small household items such as throw blankets and pillows.
- WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner is not recommended for use with fur, leather, suede or velvet.
Precautions and Safety:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not ingest product
- Do not use on flame-resistant clothes such as children's sleepwear.