Gardner® 9005-GA Fence Post Black Beauty Asphalt Fence Paint, 5 Gallon
High performance waterbased paint for wood fences. This product penetrates and seals wood to provide a tough, weatherproof finish. Black Beauty helps to prevent rot and decay, and reduces insect infestation on wooden surfaces. This easy to apply product is great for above and below grade applications. Black Beauty is also a great anti-corrosive coating for metal pipes, storage tanks and vertical masonry surfaces.
- 5 gallon
- 4.5 gallon fill level
- Black asphalt paint designed to help seal wood fences
- Provides a weatherproof finish which with proper maintenance will extend the service life of the fence
- Easy to apply
- Great for above & below grade applications
- Finished product dries black in color
- Covers approximately 75-80 sqft per gallon on wood surfaces & 100 sqft per gallon on metal surfaces
- For exterior use only
- Weather proofs
- Prevents weathering damage, prevents rust
- Water cleanup
- Great for wood & metal surfaces.
- Clean all areas to be painted. Be sure to remove all dirt, dust, rust and other debris that may hinder adhesion to the substrate. Surfaces must be allowed to dry prior to application. If there is any question regarding compatibility, test a small section first.
For best results:
- Stir contents thoroughly before use. Do not thin. Apply on a clear day when air and surface temperatures are above 60°F and rising. Do not apply if there is a chance of rain within 24 hours.
- For exterior use only. Apply using a paint brush or 3/4" to 1" nap paint roller. Most surfaces will cover in a single coat, however, severely weathered areas may require an additional coat. Product can also be sprayed with a professional airless sprayer.
- Approximately 75-80 sq. ft. per gallon on wood surfaces and 100 sq. ft. per gallon on metal surfaces.
- Clean tools with water, or with mineral spirits on dried paint.