Flood® FLD542-01 CWF-UV® Clear Wood Finish with Penetrol®, 1 Gallon, N
For fences, decks and siding. Protects against moisture and sun drainage. Penetrates to preserve natural beauty of wood. Mildew resistant finish. Easily soap and water cleanup. The wood care specialist. Ideal for newer wood, Flood CWF-UV adds subtle color and highlights the natural wood grain.
- Fortified with Penetrol® for excellent penetration
- Excellent UV protection
- Provides a mildew-resistant finish
- Water repellent
- Dried-out decks & exterior wood & restore the natural wood
- Protects against damage caused by moisture & ultraviolet rays
- Cover everything you do not wish to coat, including plants
- Make sure the wood surface has been properly prepared and is completely dry.
- Size: 1 gallon
- Color: Natural
- Coverage: 150-250 sq ft/gal (13.9 - 23.2 sq m/3.78L) (Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood)
- Dry Time: 24 - 48 hours, depending on tempature and humidity
- VOC: Does not exceed 275 g/L.
- Recommended for use on exterior wood decks, fences, siding, railings, outdoor furniture and other wood surfaces. May be used on new wood, pressure-treated wood, weathered wood, and wood with a weathered solvent-based clear or semi-transparent stain.
- Synthetic brush
- Airless sprayer
- Apply CWF-UV in temperatures between 50° and 90° F
- Do not apply CWF-UV if cold and/or wet weather is expected within 24 hours
- To avoid lap marks, always work the entire length of a board while maintaining a wet edge. Never stop application in the middle of the board
- Vertical surfaces should be coated from top to bottom
- Clean tools with soap and water
- Wear safety glasses
- Do not apply cwf-uv in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces
- CWF-UV is for exterior use only; do not use it indoors.