Cabot® 10241-08 Natural Driftwood Bleaching Stain, Natural Gray, 5 Gal
Cabot Bleaching Stain is uniquely formulated to accelerate the natural weathering process of uncoated exterior wood. It contains a small amount of gray pigment and a chemical ingredient that actually bleaches the wood's surface. When first applied, this product gives a delicate gray tone, and during the first few months' exposure it gradually turns into a beautiful, natural driftwood gray color. This weathered effect, if derived by nature, would require many years of harsh exposure, which often turns wood dark and uneven in appearance. Cabot Bleaching Stain produces a self-protecting finish and achieves a uniform weathered look in only 3 to 6 months.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Color: Natural Gray
- Self-protective finish
- 100% Acrylic
- Natural driftwood gray finish for wood
- Water based formula for a faster finish
- Weathers to a beautiful bleached gray in about 8-12 weeks.
- Approximately 300–400 sq. ft. (33–42 m2) per gallon.
Where to Use
- New or reconditioned exterior wood siding, shingles and shakes.