Westinghouse 37340 Circular Fluorescent 2C Light Bulb, 40W, T6, Soft White
Circular Fluorescent light bulbs operate on preheat or instant start systems. These circular tubes will provide the same amount of light as an incandescent bulb while using 3 to 4 times less energy. Their compact size enables them to be used in applications where space is limited and provides a consistent, even light appearance in fixtures. Circular fluorescent bulbs are perfect for using in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps and ceiling fixtures. As well as, some ceiling fans where also applicable.
- Soft white
- G10Q Base
- Lasts up to an average of 10000 hours
- For use in new or existing circline fixtures with GU10Q base and a properly rated ballast
- For use in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and some ceiling fans
- Lamp Shape: T6
- Energy Used (Watts): 40
- Lamp Base: GU10Q
- Light Appearance (Kelvin): 3000
- CRI: 82
- Life (Hours): 10000
- Brightness (Lumens): 2800
- Max. Overall Length (MOL): 7.50".