Westinghouse 37340 Circular Fluorescent 2C Light Bulb, 40W, T6, Soft W
Circular Fluorescent light bulbs operate on preheat or instant start systems. These circular tubes will provide the same amount of light as an incandescent bulb while using 3 to 4 times less energy. Their compact size enables them to be used in applications where space is limited and provides a consistent, even light appearance in fixtures. Circular fluorescent bulbs are perfect for using in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps and ceiling fixtures. As well as, some ceiling fans where also applicable.
- Soft white
- G10Q Base
- Lasts up to an average of 10000 hours
- For use in new or existing circline fixtures with GU10Q base and a properly rated ballast
- For use in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and some ceiling fans
- Lamp Shape: T6
- Energy Used (Watts): 40
- Lamp Base: GU10Q
- Light Appearance (Kelvin): 3000
- CRI: 82
- Life (Hours): 10000
- Brightness (Lumens): 2800
- Max. Overall Length (MOL): 7.50".