Gallagher™ G79504 Electric Fence In-Line Wire Strainer
Gallagher™ In-Line Strainer features a strong, galvanized steel, ribbed and rust-resistant frame that holds a tapered die cast aluminum spool designed for ease of starting and wire alignment. 2 extra teeth on the spool provide easier wire tightening action and control, requiring less clip turning to hook into the next tooth. The Gallagher™ In-Line Strainer works on high tensile wire, barbed and woven wire. A Strainer Handle Spring Ratchet is required to tighten wire.
- Strong galvanized steel ribbed rust-resistant frame holds a tapered die cast aluminum spool
- Two extra teeth on spool provide easier wire tightening action and control, requiring less clip turning to hook into next tooth
- Increased spool hub thickness provides extra strength to accommodate using up to .15748" (4mm) gauge fence wire
- Easy to use upside down
- Wire can be threaded through strainer instead of tying an extra knot
- High quality spring loaded locking clip
- 5/8" (16mm) square drive
- Cliplock operates with a smooth "clicking" action in any position
- Strainer Handle Spring Ratchet (G69530) is required to tighten wire
- Works on high tensile, barb and woven wire.