Irwin 326020 Percussion Masonry Drill Bit 5/8"X12"
"IRWIN" MASONRY DRILL BIT
Chrome vanadium spring steel shaft. Flute design speeds dust removal for fast drilling. Shot-peen finish increases surface durability and reduces potential breakage. Made to ANSI specifications.
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Twist Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 12"