ADS 04510100 Single Wall Corrugated HDPE Solid Drainage Pipe, 4" x 100
ADS® Single Wall Corrugated HDPE pipe is ideal for drainage projects where flexibility, light weight and low cost are important. ADS® single wall corrugated pipe has kept farms, golf courses, parks and playing fields dry for decades by channeling away excess underground moisture.
- Length: 100' (30.5m)
- Inside diameter: 4" (100mm)
- Style: Solid
- Regular duty
- Joint Performance: Soil-tight
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Flexible polyethylene construction installs with ease in uneven terrain
- Strong construction helps withstand weather and human elements
- Pipe is solid to move water away from a collection point
- Installed in culverts, parking lots and highway edge drains
- Joining System: Cleated bell, split, internal and snap couplers
- Specifications: AASHTO M 252, AASHTO M 294, ASTM F 405, ASTM F 606.
Multiple Drainage Applications:
- ADS® single wall corrugated pipe has kept farms, golf courses, parks and playing fields dry for decades by channeling away excess underground moisture.
- Homeowners find it to be an economical, easy-to-install solution to all kinds of residential storm water drainage problems: downspouts run offs, foundation and window well drains, driveway culverts and wet spots on the lawn. ADS® single wall HDPE pipe is also used for highway edge drains, culverts and other construction applications where economy and durability are important.