ADS® 04020010 Channel-Flow® Single Wall Leach Bed Perforated Drain Pip
ADS® Channel-Flow® Single Wall Pipe is ideal for use in on-site waste applications. ADS® Channel-Flow® pipe meets the requirements of ASTM F405 and SCS 606. It shall have a corrugated interior and corrugated exterior. Perforations shall be spaced every 4.2" (107 mm) on the length of the pipe. Pipe shall be joined with self-coupling stubs located at the ends of each pipe section.
- Inside diameter: 4" (100 m)
- Length: 10' (3.0 m)
- Style: Perforated 3-hole, 120-degrees
- Belled end.
- Fittings shall conform to ASTM F405
- Pipe material shall be high density polyethylene conforming with the minimum requirements of cell classification 424410C as defined and described in the latest version of ASTM D3350; or ASTM D1248 Type III, Class C, Category 4, Grade P33
- Installation shall be in accordance with ASTM F481 and those issued by the local health department.