NDS 78 Flat Top Polyolefin Atrium Grate with UV Inhibitor, Black, 4"
NDS grates are a proven alternative to traditional concrete drains with UV inhibitors are used to prevent fading and cracking from the sun, chemical-resistant, rustproof and maintenance-free, lightweight and easy to install. This 4" Polyolefin Atrium Grate is designed for landscape applications where debris may clog the grate. The atrium design features enough open surface area to allow water to flow freely into the drainage system. Fits 4 in. sewer and drain pipes and fittings and 4 in. corrugated pipe (pipes and fittings not included).
- Size: 4"
- Color: Black
- Style: Atrium
- Capacity: 52.01 GPM
- Open surface area: 17.00 sq.in.
- Flat top structural foam polyolefin atrium grate
- With UV inhibitor
- Polyolefin construction for high performance
- UV inhibitor helps reduce the damaging effects of the elements
- Atrium design offers enough open surface area to allow water to flow freely in areas that are prone to debris collection
- Fits 4" sewer and drain pipe and fittings, 4" corrugated pipe, and 4 " triple wall pipe
- Use for landscape applications in which debris may clog the grate