Charlotte Pipe PVC-00708P-0800HA PVC P-Trap with Union & Plastic Nut,
PVC DWV Schedule 40 P-Trap with Union and Plastic Nut is used to prevent sewer gas from entering the building/room. Used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Connection: Hub x Hub
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Schedule 40
- P-Trap with union and plastic nut
- Used to prevent sewer gas from entering the building/room
- For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.