Insta-Flo™ IS-100 Odorless Drain Cleaner, 1 Lb
The usual cause for sluggish drains is a build-up of grease, hair, soap scum or bath oils. Most drain cleaners require 2 to 6 hours (or overnight) for results. Insta-Flo™ will liquefy hair and grease in less than 60 SECONDS! HOT WATER activates Insta-Flo™'s dry, odorless crystals. Within 60 SECONDS, even the most difficult drain blockage in a small drain is cleared. Insta-Flo™ is even great for root control, grease traps and septic systems. Insta-Flo™'s non-acid formula will not harm fine fixtures, porcelain, chrome trim, polished brass, plastic or metal pipes. Try Insta-Flo™. It works!
- Size: 1 lb
- Non acid drain cleaner
- Powerful formula that safely dissolves hair, grease and soap scum from your drain lines without acid
- 60 second solution to drain cleaning and is activated by hot water
- Safe for most fixtures and surfaces when used as directed and is odor free.
How to Use Insta-Flo™ Drain Cleaner
You must use HOT WATER to activate Insta-Flo™'s dry, odorless crystals
- When fixtures begin to drain slowly, it is usually due to the build up of grease, hair, soap scum or bath oils. To prevent complete stoppage, let HOT water run to warm lines. Add one cup of Insta-Flo™ directly into drain opening. Let hot water run until all chemical is dissolved. Let stand one minute then flush with HOT water. To keep drains working properly, add 1/2 to 1 cup of Insta-Flo™ once a month. If drain is completely stopped up, use a cable to open drain to allow water to flow then add Insta-Flo™ as directed above, to ensure a proper working drain.
- A regular treatment of 2 lbs. of Insta-Flo™ for each 100 gallons of capacity will greatly reduce the costly pumping and cleaning of your grease trap by keeping the grease and suspended solids in a liquid form, allowing your grease trap to function properly. Insta-Flo™ may be applied at any drain leading to grease trap. Pour in dry and follow with enough HOT water to dissolve all chemical. Allow Insta-Flo™ to stand in grease traps as long as possible, overnight for maximum results.
- Insta-Flo™ has no equal when it comes to maintaining a septic system and keeping it in proper working condition. To prevent costly pumping expense, use 6 lbs. of Insta-Flo™ to start immediate bacteria action in a 500-gallon capacity septic tank. Add 6 lbs. of Insta-Flo™ once a year to prevent the build up of grease and solid waste in laterals. This will ensure a proper working drain field and prevent costly repair or replacement.
- Insta-Flo™ is not systemic. It will not harm trees or shrubs. For slow-draining 4-inch sewer lines, use 6 lbs. of Insta-Flo™, a proven heat-producing formula that will liquefy grease and solid waste, allowing them to wash out of sewer lines. For lines 60 feet and longer, a second application may be required. Insta-Flo™ may be applied directly into sewer or opening leading to sewer. Add enough HOT water to dissolve all of the dry chemical. The use of 6 lbs. of Insta-Flo™ once a year thereafter will usually keep the line in a sanitary working condition.
Caution: Contains Sodium Hydroxide
- Keep face away from fumes and do not allow Insta-Flo™ to come in contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes, clothing, aluminum, floors or paint, etc. NOTE: Do not use in disposals or toilet bowls. Do not mix with other chemicals or drain cleaners.