ECOS 9721/6 Dishmate Hypoallergenic Liquid Dish Soap, Free & Clear Sce
One of our most popular products, Dishmate Free & Clear is concentrated with powerful, plant-derived cleaning agents. A few drops on your sponge can clean a whole sinkful of dishes! And that’s not all -Dishmate doubles as a hand soap too! Unscented. Perfect for people with skin and fragrance allergies.
- Size: 25 ounce
- Free & clear scent
- Ultra-concentrated liquid dish washing product
- PH balanced formula is made using sustainable, plant derived surfactants
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Free of harsh fumes or vapors
- Excellent grease-cutting capabilities
- Softens hands while doing dishes
- No streaking or spotting
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems, Doesnot eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream dish detergents
- Easy to recycle #1 PETE container
- DFE & USDA's biopreferred program, GHS compliant labels.
- Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate (plant-derived surfactant), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (plant-derived surfactant), Lauramine Oxide (plant-derived surfactant), Coco Betaine (plant-derived surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (plant-derived water softener), Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster).
Instructions for use
- Put a few drops of Dishmate on a clean sponge, brush, or washing cloth after wetting. Then scrub and rinse dishes. To lift and loosen stuck-on food residue or set-in grease stains, fill pot or pan with hot water and a few drops of Dishmate. Let sit for 24 hours. Then dump water/soap mixture into the sink and wipe down the affected pot or pan. For soaking smaller dishes, fill your sink (or a very large pot) with hot water and a few drops of Dishmate. Put the affected dish into the water/soap mixture, and let soak for no more than 24 hours.