Famowood® 5050110 High-Gloss Finish Glaze Coat Epoxy Coating, Clear, 1
This ultra-clear, high gloss finishing epoxy is ideal for home improvement and craft projects. FAMOWOOD Glaze Coat is a pour-on epoxy coating that can be used on most surfaces – rough or smooth, stained or painted. It's great for coating tables or bar tops, preserving photographs or imbedding decorative items. Just one coat equals 70 coats of varnish!
- Easy 1:1 mixing ratio
- Versatile – use on any non waxy material
- Self-leveling – minimal spreading required
- Indoor use
- Resists temperatures up to 120 °F.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Clear.
What is FAMOWOOD GLAZE COAT High Build Epoxy Coating?
- FAMOWOOD Glaze Coat is superior, ultra clear, two-part, 1:1, high build epoxy coating.
What is FAMOWOOD GLAZE COAT High Build Epoxy Coating used on?
Glaze Coat may be used on a variety of surfaces: smooth or rough, stained or painted:
- Pine Cones
- Oil Paintings
- Unfired Clay.
Is FAMOWOOD GLAZE COAT heat resistant?
- Heat resistance is approximately 120 °F once fully cured. Coaster or hot pads MUST be used when placing hot objects on Glaze Coated surfaces. Hot objects may leave impressions on a FAMOWOOD Glaze Coat surface. The Glaze Coat is tough, yet flexible to avoid shattering on impact. Impressions usually disappear in a few hours at normal 72-75 °F room temperatures. The warmer the environment, the quicker impressions appear and disappear.