FastenMaster® F-4058-TCGS Tiger Claw TC-G Grooved Decking Hidden Faste
The Tiger Claw® TC-G® clip system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It has been specifically designed to work in 5/4" decking boards. TC-G® works in pre-grooved decking planks or non-grooved decking planks using TC-150 slot cutter. The TC-G® is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip's sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
- 90 Pack
- For fastening composite, PVC and wood decking boards
- Fits most 5/4" grooved decking
- Ultimate corrosion resistance
- ACQ approved
- Strong connection between decking and joists
- Requires no special tools
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16" for a consistent look
- Reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping
- Use with Tiger Claw® Pneumatic Installation Gun for fastest possible installation
- For a completely fastener-free surface, use with Cortex System for stairs, first, last and perimeter boards
Available For Use In The Following Decking Types:
- Trex Select, EverGrain, ChoiceDek, Fiberon Horizons, Fiberon Pro-Tect, Fiberon Paramount, Wolf PVC, Wolf Island, Moisture Shield, Tuf-Deck, Veranda ArmorGuard, Brazilian redwood, Ipé, Iron Wood, Mangaris, Purple Heart, Teak, Cambara, Meranti and most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.