Kreg KHCCC Corner Clamp with Ergonomic Handle for 90° Corners & T Join
The Kreg 90° Corner Clamp is the fastest, easiest-to-use corner clamp you can buy thanks to Kreg Automaxx auto-adjusting technology. The 90° Corner Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method. The clamp's V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
- Works on 90° corners and "T" joints
- 1" maximum capacity
- Cast aluminum "V" and wedge clamp pads
- Automaxx auto-adjust technology
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with thumbwheel
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing clamp
- Padded, ergonomic handles
- Materials: Forged, heat-treated steel, cast aluminum, "V" and Wedge, padded grips
- Design: Self-squaring; automatically aligns joints to 90° angle; Automaxx auto-adjust technolog
- Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- The 90° Corner Clamp features all-metal construction, including cast-aluminum pads—an outer "V" and inner wedge—that press against the inside and outside faces of the two pieces being joined in order to hold those pieces at a 90° angle to one another. Edge stops also help align the edges of the pieces to ensure accurate assembly of structures like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases. Thanks to Automaxx auto-adjust technology, all you have to do is squeeze the clamp handles. The clamp will automatically close with the amount of pressure you have set, regardless of the material, whether you’re using thin plywood for drawers, or materials up to 1" thick.