DeWalt DCD791B XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Drill/Driver, 20V Max
The DCD791B 20V MAX* XR® Li-Ion Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is lightweight and compact for working in tight spaces for long periods of time. High-speed transmission delivers 2 speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications. Comfort grip adds balance and control.
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (6.9" front to back), lightweight (3.4 lb) design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission with two speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark work environments up to 20 times brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Includes belt hook.
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Bevel Capacity: Metal Ratcheting
- Max Power: 460 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- System: 20V MAX*
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 15
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-2,000 RPM
- Power Tool Type: Cordless.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.