Streamline® W-61634 Wrot Copper 90-Degree Elbow, C x C, 3/4"
Streamline® Wrot Copper 90 Degree C x C Elbow features solder cups and a close rough radius. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction 90 degrees. The elbows rely on a pressure or force to maintain flow. Made of heavy duty copper for durability. For use above ground for water supply piping. Used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Size: 3/4"
- Connection Type: Copper x Copper
- Copper construction
- Close rough radius
- Changes the direction of tubing 90 degrees
- Use with types L and M hard-temper copper tubing
- For use above ground for water supply piping
- Solder-joint pressure fitting with sweat connections
- Requires a force or pressure to maintain flow
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to join and install.