Lodge L12CO3 Camp Dutch Oven, 6 Quart
A versatile camp cooking tool that can do it all. The portable Lodge Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven is a pot that does it all. Its flanged lid holds hot coals for all around cooking and also inverts for use as griddle. Oven sports integral legs for campfire and fireplace cooking. Its seasoned cast iron construction means pan is ready to use right out of the box. Simple wire bail handle for easy carrying.
- Capacity : 6 Quart
- Diameter : 12"
- Depth : 3-3/4"
- Pre-seasoned ready-to-use
- Flanged lid holds coals/briquettes
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Camp Dutch oven cook book included
- Legs for placing over hot coals
- Heavy gauge wire bale
Use & Care:
- Hand wash
- Dry immediately
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when cooking
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the microwave