Quikrete® 6917-03 Concrete Expansion Joint Strips, 4" x 5'
QUIKRETE® Concrete Expansion Joint is a soft, compressible foam insert for expansion and isolation joints in concrete construction. Can be used in all standard concrete construction, such as highways, runways, parking garages, driveways, sidewalks, and floor slabs. Concrete Expansion Joint can also be used as a buffer between dissimilar materials such as columns, manhole covers, and adjacent constructions.
- 4" x 5'
- Extruded from a high quality closed-cell polyethylene foam
- Will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Approximately 10 times lighter than traditional expansion joints
- Will not rot over time due to the near-zero water absorption
- Easy to cut and handle on the jobsite
- Used between slabs to separate slabs from structures
- Prevents damage during expansion & contraction cycles
- Used for residential & commercial applications
- Weather proof.
- In driveways, sidewalks and patios
- Between concrete slabs and to separate slabs from structures.