Gardner Bender OX-100B Ox-Gard™ Anti-Oxidant Compound, 1 Oz
Contains prime grade zinc and is formulated with metallic zinc and graphite to create a compound that enhances electrical and thermal conductivity which is used on high power crimp connections and stud bolt mountings. When the connection is tightened, the grease is displaced, leaving a layer of zinc and graphite filling in the surface imperfections of the interface. This has a twofold effect; it improves electrical conductivity and it improves thermal conductivity. This reduces the connection temperature under high power conditions by a reduced voltage drop and by providing a heat conductivity path to the connection's substrate.
- Makes connections more reliable
- Makes connections more weatherproof
- Protects connections from corrosion
- Reduces temperate rise
- Low sulphur content
- Non-reactive, no gassing in storage
- Brushable over a wide temperature range
- Sticks to wet joints.
- Ox-Gard™ Anti-Oxidant Compound is manufactured with unique grease compounded from custom refined low sulphur oil. The grease base ensures brush-ability over a wide temperature range, tenacious adherence to all surfaces, resistance to water wash out and the prevention of rust/corrosion. This makes the product easier and more reliable to use.