Keurig® 114241 Descaling Solution for Coffee Brewer, 14 Oz
Keurig® brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer's performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.
- Size: 14 ounce
- The only Keurig® approved cleaning solutions for Keurig® brewers
- Calcium and D scale is non-toxic
- For use in all Keurig® brewers with a water reservoir
- Extend the life of your brewer by descaling regularly
- Solution is fast acting and odorless
- Removes calcium deposits that can build up inside your brewer
- Descaling is recommended every 3 to 6 months
- Compatibility: Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup®, Keurig® 2.0, Rivo® and Vue® brewing systems.