Household Essentials 15-7 Indoor/Outdoor 5-Line Retractable Clothesline, 170'
Household Essentials® 5-Line Retractable Clothesline embraces the feel of the beautiful outdoors for your laundry. Benefiting from Nature's energy, clothes and linens dry naturally on a massive 170 ft of line space. This 5-line system extends to 34' and releases easily for smooth retraction into a protective aluminum case that keeps the line dry and clean. A tightening knob keeps lines taut and tangle free. Its lightweight and heavy-duty construction make this full size retractable line perfect for outdoor or indoor use. Mount it on a wall outdoors, in the garage or basement, or on the porch. Use the 3-Piece Post Assembly (#42-0, sold separately) if another place to mount it isn't handy! Be environmentally and economically intentional and delight in the freshness of line-dried laundry. Go on—make Grandma proud.
- Color: White
- 5-line retractable clothesline with light weight and heavy duty construction, use indoors or outdoors
- Aluminum casing keeps clothesline clean and dry
- Extends to 34 ft, 170 ft of drying space
- Large knob keeps lines taut and tangle free
- Smaller knob locks clothesline and releases easily for retraction
- Can be mounted on a wall outdoors, in the garage, basement or laundry room
- Dimensions: 6.5"(H) x 36.5"(W) x 8"(D)
- Per line: 12-15 lbs
- Overall: about 50 lbs
- Dryer + 2 lag screws for mounting
- Receiver Bracket + 2 screws (3/8 inch) for mounting
Set Up Options
- The 15-7 has 2 set-up options. Which you choose, and how your space is laid out, will decide if you need to purchase the #42-0 Assembly Pole in addition to the retractable dryer.
Option 1: Wallmount Dryer and Receiver Bracket
- Mount the dryer and the receiver bracket to opposite flat surfaces, i.e., walls. Just make sure the wall materials are strong enough to support the weight of the dryer, lines, and wet clothes! Visit your local hardware store to find the appropriate hardware (bolts, screws, etc.) for your mounting surface.
- Common installations: Basements, Laundry rooms, Porch
Option 2: Combination Wallmount Dryer and Free-Standing Receiver Bracket
- When a second wall isn't available, the #42-0 assembly pole (sold separately from the dryer or with the #157420 set) can be used to anchor the receiving bracket. Again, the main unit should be mounted to a strong wall or strong wooden post (as in a sturdy deck railing). The assembly post is only used to mount the receiving bracket, which is included in the #15-7.
- Common Installations: Outdoors, Decks, Patios, Yards