Loctite® 1507600 Polyseamseal Acrylic Caulk with Silicone, 10 Oz, Whit
Loctite® Polyseamseal Acrylic Caulk with Silicone is a high quality acrylic caulk with added silicone to give extra durability and adhesion. Its fast set formulation is paintable within 30 minutes and provides a flexible seal that locks out air, moisture, dirt, dust and insects.
- 10 Oz
- Paintable in 30 minutes
- Quick completion of project
- Ultra low VOC content, Qualifies for LEED® points
- Water-based adhesive
- Non-flammable and environmentally friendly
- Easy cleanup with water (uncured adhesive)
- Eliminates the use of harsh cleaning chemicals
- Low odor, Ideal for indoor projects – no strong solvent odor.
- Wear gloves.
- The temperature of the product, the surfaces and the working area must be above 40°F (5°C). For best performance, apply sealant at 70°F (21°C). Ensure surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry, structurally sound and free of dust, grease, oil, and other foreign contaminants. Cut off tip of cartridge at a 45° angle to desired bead size (3/8' recommended). Puncture inside seal of cartridge.
- Using a caulking gun, apply steady trigger pressure forcing the sealant onto the surface and into the joint. Maximum joint size should not exceed 5/8' (15.9 mm) x ½' (12.7 mm). A width to depth ratio of 2:1 should be maintained. Smooth bead with a wet finger or tool. Allow to dry 30 minutes before painting with latex paint or 24 hours if using oil-based paints. Allow a minimum of 24 hours before exposing to water. (Note: Clear sealant will extrude white and will turn clear as it dries.)
- Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with warm water and soap. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
- Sealing gaps or cracks around windows, door frame, baseboards, walls and molding
- Bonds well to wood, drywall, plaster, metals, brick, concrete, masonry and painted surfaces.
Not Recommended For:
- Do not use for architectural joints, joints subject to heavy abrasion or wear, or tuck pointing
- Not suitable for underwater applications, permanent water immersion or for aquariums
- Do not use on mirrors and metals that will corrode
- Do not apply outdoors when rain or freezing temperatures are expected within 24 hours.