GE GE-7000 Silicone II Paintable Caulk, White, 10.1 Oz
For decades, GE Silicone II caulk has been working hard. The combination of speed and durability is of the utmost importance to consumers and pros alike. Some products may offer one or the other, but Silicone II delivers on both - permanently. Because 100% silicone is waterproof, flexible and shrink-/crack-proof, it will never crack, crumble or degrade, so the benefits last.
- 10.1 Oz
- Develops strength & adhesion quickly
- 3 hour rain ready, 30 minute paint ready
- Use for windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, behind sinks, around showers, & for other painting applications
- Adheres to most wood, metal, vinyl siding, masonry, brick, concrete, drywall/plaster, glass, laminate, ceramic tile & plastic
- Movement capability-once cured, silicone exhibits +/- 50% movement in both extension and compression, capable of withstanding daily exposure to various weather conditions.
- Weatherabiltiy-once cured, scs7000 exhibits excellent long-term resistance to natural weathering.
- Hybrid technology-offers a range of characteristics required for commercial-scale projects while offering paintability and a clean aesthetic. Scs7000 is configured to deliver excellent adhesion to most construction substrates and finishes including many peel-and-stick flashing products.
- Low dirt pickup-special formulation results in reduced tendency to attract airborne contaminants.
- Non-staining capability-resists staining on many substrates and is an exceptional choice for many photocatylitic glass and sensitive porous stone applications.